Tuesday, May 11, 2010

MOMMY'S DAY WEEKEND

Mommy's Day weekend 2010 was such a great weekend. We went to the beach for the weekend with Joe's mom & dad and we all had a relaxing fun time. We headed to Clearwater and enjoyed Indian Rocks Beach, some place we have never been. For dinner we went to Quaker Steak and Lube, and it was the best wing place I have ever been to. Such a great kid friendly restaurant with the best wings, . . .did I say that already. Dang, they had such good wings! We will definitely go back because it is the only one in Florida. Most of their restaurants are in PA and Ohio. Saturday was such a beautiful day for the beach, as you can see by the pixs. The kids had fun with their boogie boards and just playing in the sand. When we got home on Sunday we enjoyed a nice relaxing day and the bestest MOM brownies I ever had. Thanks to Nana & Papa, my wonderful husband and my great kids for such a great weekend.

Mommy brownies
Mommy's favorite kiss


Surfer girl!

Nick couldn't stay off his "cars" phone

Sissy, I will help you up!

Ok, Nick I will help you this time.

Chicken heads . . .

AWWW, so cute snuggle buddies.

Nana & Papa relaxing . . . ..

Mikey from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory . . .

Someone is ready for the beach .

Who is the star??



No comments:

Post a Comment